[VAC] Re: VAC . gas lines

Gerald,
 I find nothing wrong with using Teflon tape on hydraulic lines, it will
seldom shed pieces into the system on the first use. It's when you take
it apart that you take a chance on contamination. The service people
recommended using Teflon tape on the connections to the injection pump
on my Case power unit on the sawmill, and there's little that's more
sensitive to contamination than a Diesel fuel system.

                                           <<Jim>>