[VAC] Re: Brake Replacement on a 1968 Caravel

Jeff,

Several years ago, I bought four loaded backing plates for our '77 31' Airstream from Hill Kelly RV
in Pensacola, FL (800-633-8591) and had them do the installation. Smartest move I could have made.
The brakes on that Airstream are the smoothest and surest ones I've had. We're towing that Airstream
today and it still creates four equal skid marks on a dirt road when I slam on the brakes. I know,
that's a primitive way to test brakes, but it shows the story I want to see.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net