[VAC] Re: Heater, safe and reliable

Gerald,
 During our Winter sojurn, we paid anywhere from $12.00 to as high as
$20.00 to get a 30# (6 gallon) tank filled. Only one place had a sign
"add $1.00/night for electric heaters", so our electric heater was
essentially 'free', and it saved a bunch of $$$ in propane costs. Many
of the C.G.s that we stayed in catered to longer-term campers, and those
had meters on every pedestal, but they didn't read them for short-term
customers like us.

So, as you say, "It depends", there's no real hard and fast rule.

                              <<Jim>>