[VAC] Re: A Question of Interest

Nearly every rear hitch maker makes a front hitch. I get a mailed
catalog from "Performance Products" http://www.performanceproducts.com,
specialized to Ford truck accessories. I know it has a Reese front hitch
receiver to bolt to my Ford without having to drill the frame. It may
not be with the hitches, because its a handy way to mount a removable
winch. So it might be with the winches. I found the vendor of the
catalog on line sometime in the past. There's also a front step to fit
the receiver, handy for checking under the hood on a 4x4. I looked up
the catalog. The front hitch receiver was from Hidden Hitch and for 1/2
ton trucks. Check around, there's surely one for an F-350.

The beauties of the front hitch for parking are that you have perfect
visibility, and the front of the truck moves sideways rapidly if needed
to change the direction of the trailer and you are not looking and
thinking backwards.

Gerald J.