[VAC] Re: toilet flange

Where can I find replacement tank ?

I've seen several posts indicating where the tank can be welded if it is
scrupulously clean.  You might find a local shop that welds plastic.
Motorcycle shops typically  have a welding source to repair the very
expensive plastic panels.  I believe they are ABS.  It's worth a try as most
locals have motorcycle shops.

As far as I know, there isn't a source for new tanks.  You'll have to locate
a tank of approximate dimensions and make the cutouts.  Harvey Barlow's '66
has a center rear toilet with a combo shower pan/sink.  The galley is on the
curb side.   The only tank he could obtain does not have the notch for the
dump valve.  Makes the modifications very difficult.  I'm usually against a
stainless steel holding tank because stainless doesn't hold up to chlorine
(bleach) very well.  With the problems that Harvey has, SS might be the
least expensive in the long run.

After seeing the above floor holding tank arrangement, I wonder if it might
be easier to change the location of the holding tank?  Instead of using a
riser to lift the toilet, the holding tank does the job?

                                              Regards, '69 Safari, Joy