[VAC] Re: Power to the Rear Vent

I might be putting my foot in my mouth, but the '72 Safari Service Manual
shows the 12 volt electric layout for models from 19 to 31 feet.  Only the
19 foot has a vent without 12 volt service.  The other models have 12 volt
electric to each of the vents, including the bathroom fan.

It seems like a big job, but the electric is supposed to run down the center
of the roof and is accessed by removing the center cieling covering?

                                                '69 Safari, Joy