[VAC] Re: Don't mount solar on roof.

Let us also remember that, while traveling we are getting the double power intake of the puller's generator plus the solar panels which are constantly moving relative to sun angle.

While stuck in Tijuana at a mechanics my pullers single 12 volt marine battery lasted 5 days of service while parked.  I balanced my power load between LP Gas, candles for ambient light and DC battery only for TV and water pump.

I believe that the key to energy independence is a diversified power load.  Forget the all electric coach.
Bob
http://mrminimal.com