[VAC] Trailer Frame Size

Draw-Tite Dual Cam Sway Control products fit either 4'' & 5'' or 6'' trailer frame.
Has anyone installed a Draw-Tite Dual Cam Sway Control on their Airstream? What is the size of the A-frame on a 1968 Caravel, so I purchase the correct size?I'm not in possession of the trailer yet, or I would have measured the frame myself.

Here are the draw-tite product descriptions:

Part No. Description

26000 Dual Cam Sway Control Fits 4" & 5" Trailer Frames
26001 Dual Cam Sway Control Fits 6" Trailer Frames
58091 10" U-Bolts Only (2 per pkg.)

ThanksJeff