[VAC] Re: Plastic tank repair

Joy-

The replacement fill line I found was at a small hardware store w/ a rack of
various sized plastic tube on rolls. (Home Depo did not have a size to
match)  I still have about 8" left over--if this is enough for you, let me
know.

Moving the pump seems like a good idea.  I'm doing a lot of mechanical
re-arranging;
mechanicals need to be simplified and easy to work on. I also noticed that
the fresh water tank was un-vented.  This may have added to the collapse of
the top as water was used.  I have since installed a vent line on top.

SteveC
'69 Caravel TC, Mich