[VAC] Baby Moon Hubcaps

Hi Tom,
    If you are going to put new ones on the A/S this message won't count. You see, I changed the wheels on my "57" Overlander and they had two fairly good Baby Moons. They look rather rough. Don't know if they are aluminum or not. Haven't checked them that close.. If you want
original I don't think you can get any more original than that! If you can use them let me know off line.
    Another question for the "paint" experts on this list. I have stripped the paint in the shower area of the A/S  and want to apply elastomeric auto paint followed by a clear coat. I've  checked locally and can't find this in a spray can. Does anyone know if it comes that
way or if there is a site on the internet that retails this type paint?
    Thanks and God Bless all you "knowledgeable" people!!
 Jerry Jarrell
57 Overlander
VAC  WBCCI