[VAC] Re: Does '62 Bambi need an Equalizer hitch?

It really depends on the size of the tow vehicle in many instances. The addition
of a eqaulizer hitch wouldn't hurt, but in my opinion, would be strictly
necessary.

I'm at somewhat of a loss as to why you feel that it would require to pay for
modification to the tow vehicle, unless you don't already have a receiver hitch,
which would be about that much to install.

In the end it will come down to what you feel is comfortable and makes you feel
good about towing.  For the record, since there is an option for a receiver
hitch for the Cherokee, I would most likely install one, you never know when you
might want to go bigger.
--

bobb