[VAC] Re: '52 Flying Cloud?

Yes, TOTALLY!  if there was such a thing as a program.  But, oddly, I see no photos of this '53 Cruiser on RJ's archive.  As an active Airstream voyeur, I would love to see everyone's handiwork up on the site, especially interiors!  I hope eventually there will be enough photos taken at rallys, etc., that we will all know what color curtains each other has and all the clever solutions that have been devised for various parts fatigue problems in these delicate creatures who are getting to be "of a certain age."  While we're at it, maybe we could grow RJ some extra sets of hands, or at least a clone or two.

--Sarah