[VAC] Anyone miss me?

Hi guys,

We're back from our travels up & down the coast in the '65 Caravel.

First trip with our new "Travasacks" from Camping World.  For those
whose Airstreams have pull out gaucho style beds, they are a lifesaver -
sure beats making the bed each night.

Looks like everyone got along fine while I was gone - there where about
70 emails a day.  May need to limit the non necessary ones, as that
quantity starts to scare away your average Joe Airstream  (& Josephine).

The servers stayed running through the California blackouts - that's good.

RJ (& Krista)