[VAC] Re: Trailer Covers

Pat,
 Your little dehumidifier outfit should pose no danger to your A/S; it's
a good idea and not expensive to operate.

Another use for our "temperature gun" that was discussed a few days ago
was to check the cord of our electric heater, the wall receptacle, and
all receptacles between that one and the circuit breaker panel. Running
the heater on "high" caused all of those points to get slightly warm.

                                         <<Jim>>