[VAC] Structural loading / aircraft flooring

Yes, no argument there, steel works great and is hard to beat.  So packing the
space in between the structural members somehow helps to support them even if
the material in between isn't structural, that's interesting.  On the principle
I guess of spreading out the load, except this is spreading it between the
joists instead of over them.  Would filling the spaces in the frame between my
existing 4" frame members with some noncrushable honeycomb make them as strong
as 5" ones?  Or, does it not quite work that way as they don't gain bendable
strength that way?  I guess I don't know the difference between bendable
strength and load strength or deadweight strength or whatever the measure of
strength is that doesn't account for bending.

So, I fill the spaces with the honeycomb, and use the aircraft flooring that Joy
mentioned, and then I can have my waterbed?  They are real electricity hogs
though.  Unless maybe I could run the solar radiant heat system through the
waterbed as well as through the floor?  Hey, now we're talking.

Anyone know what the difference in weight is between a piece of 3/4" plywood and
that aircraft flooring?  All that heavy plywood, must be about the second most
heavy thing (after the frame) on an airstream, huh?

--Sarah