[VAC] Re: aptop power (was trailer covers)

Dan,
 I got my TrippLite inverter from Amateur Electronic Supply, IIRC. I
can't find the catalog at the moment, but they probably have a Web Site.
It's 300 watts capacity and cost something like $79.00, less than a
similar-sized unit from Radio Shack. I was told that the latter is
unsuitable for use with a laptop, according to someone who had tried it.

                                         <<Jim>>