[VAC] Re: Trailer Covers

Jim and group,

I saw a '73, 2 weeks ago that someone had 'tarped' and used 'bungie
cords'.  The rub marks were terrible, and the bungie hooks had scratched
the skin.  It taught me to NEVER try that trick.  I felt sorry for the
trailor.

I saw some nice covers in a mag from a parts store.  None to fit an A/S,
but maybe work?  NIce lambs wool inside.

Living in a very rainy part of the country, I now have everything (TV,
VCR, etc...) electrical on battery back-up.  or UPS, for uninteruptable
power source.  The nicer ones have replacable batteries.  They beep when
they are 'used' or being used.  They condition the electricity they put
out to whatever device.  Anything over =/- 10volts, they kick in.  If
it's raining, they kick in about 10 or so times a day; sometimes for a
few seconds, sometimes for minutes.  I really believe in them.  And if i
am on the computer, and the power goes off, I have pleanty of time to
shut down, without worry of data loss.

Unfortunately, a spike last week took out my drier, and 2 others
neighbors driers.  The wife is not happy.  1 neighbor has the house on a
spike controller, but he loses all power when it kicks in.

For those with lap tops using park electric hookup with questionable
voltage, maybe a UPS is an option?  Others opinions??

Bills'view (Seattle Not)