[VAC] Re: Bicycle Rack?

Greg,

I would suggest that you go ahead with the roof rack idea for two reasons.
One, depending on the year of the trailer your bicycle may be longer than
your trailer is wide. Two, I have not heard of a bicycle rack that has
preformed its job well when mounted on the rear of a trailer. I HAVE heard
of many people who have lost both their bicycle and rack, though I am not
clear as to why it would not work. Perhaps the bicycles were mounted low
enough that the tires dragged and pulled the whole rack down. Or perhaps it
is the extra bouncing caused from being so far behind the axle.

Scott Scheuermann