[VAC] advantages of tankless

The biggest advantages that I have heard from
people who have installed them in their homes are
#1 - saving lots of money on heating water, #2 -
the small size, #3 - never running out of hot
water.

The reason I wanted one for my 600 foot house is
because, well, in a 600 foot house that space
taken up by the water heater is precious space
that could be used for storage or whatever.
Saving money is pretty exciting to me, too and
the most people save at least 30% to 40% more
than a regular water heater (more if you've
switched from electric to gas).

In my research I talked to one plumber who didn't
like them because he was a hired contractor for
commercial buildings and said he was always
fixing them "in commercial buildings." He didn't
have any experience with them in residences. The
other 3 plumbers raved about them and people I
know who have them also rave about them. My guess
is since they were not designed for RV's the
issues raised here on this list are definitely
worth considering before buying one for an RV.

Jill