[VAC] a Harley in the trailer?/my '59 has a rear mount...

Oops... forgot to put the link:

http://www.geocities.com/jillywonkenobe/airstream.html

My '59 has something attached to the rear that
looks like it holds some sort of motorcycle...
maybe a small dirt bike or something???

Anyway, I broke down and loaded a few quickie
pictures that show the bike mount. It's not super
clear... look at the rear bumper on either side
of the tire. The last (5th picture) is a close up
of one of the mounts.

Next thing you know I'll be whipping pictures out
of my wallet to show off my "baby" to strangers.

Jill