[VAC] Re: Generators running A/C;

Sarah:
We use the Honda 3Kw Inverter/generator..So far we are running ours in
the back of the truck... I use an "extension cord" that I
made from #8 wire to reach back to the normal trailer power cord... I
made the cord a little long (50') to allow the truck to get a short
distance from the trailer and still have everything work...We also cary
a couple of Camping World trailer power extension cords....I
had intended to add a small pickup bed crane and just never got around
to it...The Honda can be handled by two men fairly easily.
I would not want to leave it unattended at the trailer without chaining
it to something that was more difficult to move...Some folks still
think that anything they can walk away with is theirs...

Good Luck
Jim