[VAC] Re: Generators running A/C; swamp coolers (was: Jill's find & solar cost)

LOL.  It's not that I want to sit on asphalt, but that's what happens many
times when I go to dog shows (one of the primary reasons I want a camper) or
antique car shows (my hubby's addiction).  Lots of times, they stick the
RV's out in the parking lot of whatever exhibition hall the show giving club
happens to use.  Most other exhibitors have motor homes, but I really do not
want to go that route.

Thanks for the information on the generator.  I might be able to figure
something out on it.  If nothing else, perhaps I could persuade some teenage
kid to haul it in and out of the truck, for a price.

Mary