[VAC] Re: tankless hotwater heaters

Hey guys,
	For what it's worth, we installed an Aqua Star about a year and a half ago
in our home and we couldn't be happier with it.  In the summer our gas
bills are almost non-existent, although with rate hikes they'll probably be
about $20/month this summer.  Anyway, we are never without hot water and I
would highly recommend it to others.  The only drawback is that you can't
run a lot of hot water in two different places in the house, of course with
a tank you could only run it for so long before it was drained.  As an
added bonus, all interior parts should be repairable or replaceable so the
thing should last until the house is torn down.  Seriously.
Jodi
Laramie, Wy