[VAC] New Tire Advice/Chocks

Partly based upon much of the discussion on this list, I purchased 5 new
Goodyear Marathon ST225 R75 15 D tires to replace bias ply tires.  I had an
unexpected event as a result.  My wheel chocks no longer wedge between the
wheels.  I use the kind that have a lever action pulling two chocks towards
each other to lock the wheels.  These new tires allow a space between them
greater that the chocks can fill, even though adjusted to the tightest fit.
      Crimony.... if it's not one thing, it's another.

Charles L
1974 27' Overlander International
WBCCI #3048, VAC
Central Ohio