[VAC] Re: Modifying rear bath to rear bedroom

Wayne:  have you cornered the market on rare ones or something?  you seem to have
quite a bunch of 'em.  You just let one of them get away and Tuna got it.  I
guess what I'm seeing here is my future as the disease progresses.

A 1952 would be great as that's the year I was born.  When did the Flying Clouds
start having a center bath?  Is it just a toilet or does it also have a shower
fixture you can hose yourself down with?  I can't remember what year the one Jill
was looking at was but I gather it didn't have a shower of any kind.  But it was
a 25-footer I think, about the size I'm interested in.  The 1954 on the ClassicRV
site is described as center bath but they don't specify if it's a "water closet"
or just a toilet.

Have you have any problems with that pipe frame? am I asking a silly question
here?  Or did you do as Tuna suggests and transfer it to a new frame with better
suspension/axle?  I kinda like the Dura-Torque on my '62, don't know what a
stiffer/single piece (if that's the way to describe it) one would be like.

--Sarah