[VAC] Re: Towing Power

For a number of years we towed with and Int'l travelall.....still the best tow
vehicle
I ever drove.....my husband was Internal auditor for IH and he was the old employee
who would use his A/S (or any other trailer) when going to an interesting area such
as the proving grounds in AZ,  subsiderary like Solar in SDiego.....and I would go
along with our 2 black labs......who could live in a motel for 2 months with
2 dogs.....but if most locations trailer was only used for our own pleasure.   Was
IRS ruling that only actual expenses could be reimbursed.    those were the days
Pearl in So Cal