[VAC] Re: In search of advice from the Airstream Gurus

As I may have said before here, I paid an even three grand for my 26 Argosy,
in excellent condition--faded paint and middle-aged tires are the only
defect, rebuilt water heater, new 3-way dometic, carefree of colorado
awning, water pump, inverter, carpet, everything gleaming clean, including
the inside of the oven. Granted, it is an argosy, and granted, it's not
quite as vintage, but I think seven is Waaaaaay over the top.

Dan