[VAC] Re: y '59 Ambassador!

Jill, Congrats on all.  I was going to say, that 28 footer is  going to
test the limits of that 82 Silverado, until you said it has a re-built
454.   In this neck of the woods, we call that big rat motor, a "Foe
Fitty Foe".  That big engine has had the test of time, and parts are
readily available.  Your 59, will not be pushing that Silerado around.
Before you get  waaay exotic, with all those photovoltaics,
multibatteries, and Prosine inverers,  step back and take it one step at
a time.   If your jewelers equipment is all 120 volt AC, then you should
plan on having shore power, or a generator.  It sounds veery expensive
to have three large wattage solar cells, a large bank of golf cart
batteries, (very heavy) and a true sine wave Invertor, to bring DC
current back to AC, just to run a drill and grinder.   Good luck with
the truck, and good luck with the Ambassador.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/