[VAC] Re: y '59 Ambassador!

I'll definitely weigh it when I go pick it up...
I don't know that I will find a tow-vehicle that
will make me as giddy as the trailer does - had
my eyes on my grandpa's '60 International (THAT
would light me up) but it would need an unknown
amount of cash dumped into it and that scares me
cause my available cash is limited.

I'm curious what you are thinking when you say
more "contemporary tow vehicle". The '82
Silverado is what I would consider *mint* and
it's had everything replaced: freshly rebuilt 454
out of a motorhome (it had a Chevy deisel new
which turned out to be junk), rear-end replaced 3
years ago - now a 373 ratio, new transmission,
new tires, loaded, original paint that looks
brand new.  Going to drive it today (it's 2 hours
away - BACK over the pass) - who knows, maybe I
won't like it.