[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren designed Airstreams

Oh, and did I mention that I thing the Adirondack and the Western
Version were too over the top and the Nautical gets a C+?  These theme
trailers are usually way neater when NOT done by a designer an represent
the individual taste of the owner.  I'd rather see Hunter's (moderates
the other list) or Bill Scott's (a Texan's) version of a western
trailer.  Opinions, yeah I got 'em!  I don't get too hot under the
collar about technical questions, I figure solid physics and experience
sort out the optimum solutions,  but bad design makes me crazy.
Somebody gives you ten thousand dollars to design an Airstream interior.
For the same money, you can do a bad job or a good one.  It don't cost
more to make something functional and beautiful than it does to make a
lemon that looks like #@%%@*?!.
Tom