[VAC] Re: Holding Tanks, floor replacement, etc.

RE: [VAC] Re: Holding Tanks, floor replacement, etc.Hi,

I thought I'd post this sketch just to be sure that modifications to the
rear skin to insert an "L" shaped aluminum to deflect the water.  It's my
opinion that any metal forced between the angle iron and the outer skin will
seriously distort the shape and put stress on the outer skin rivets.  Maybe
I'm wrong?  I think applying penetrating epoxy to the edges of the plywood
and caulking the entire seam will solve the problem for many years.

                                                    '69 Safari, Joy

rear frame floor fastener schematic