[VAC] 1966 Safari

We started watching & reading this list back in the Fall of 2000. That's when we got our first A/S a 1966 Safari.

Have not done much to the unit till now. The weather, why else.

I have many questions left unanswered, but I will put out a  few to see if someone can help.
I should direct this to Harvey, as he has a unit just like ours, but lets see what comes out.

1 The (plastic) covers on the roof for the frig.,sewer vent and kitchen fan are cracked & broken. Where might you find such?

2 The front and rear window rock covers are the waffle type and are falling apart. What has been used to replace the covers?

3 I have the old type TV antenna on the front with a falling apart cover. It is covering the gears used to move the antenna in circles. Tried to save the cover but fell to pieces. Any ideas?

Terry & Joy Jones
Romney, WV
WBCCI  #8555
VAC