[VAC] Re: Interior modifications

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Re: Interior modifications
Yaaah Steve!!  That's the sprit I'm was hoping to instill.
What's funny is the LPG/Butane lamps haven't changed all that much in 50
years, and are still available.  The secret to getting the globes to not
fall off on rough roads is a small bungie cord before each departure
(any other ideas out there?).

As for polishing, the delivered finish in the '40's to early '80s from
Airstream was the naturally bright finish of the aluminum skin panels.
Unpolished is, uh - unnatural so to speak.  I'm trying to get permission
to use some Airstream Dealership photos from the '60's on the VAC site.
 All the trailers were as shiny as could be when new.

Later,
RJ