[VAC] Re: Electrical System...

I took a look at the diagram (pdf) and if I understand the function of
the "emeter" correctly as summing up the charge, discharge to
the batteries, and providing a %of capacity available, then the box
labeled emeter is in the wrong place.... If I read the diagram
correctly, all of the charge sources go directly to the battery and the
emeter is only looking at the load side (150 amp buss)

I think the emeter shunt needs to be in the lead to the battery so that
all current that involves the battery ( charge or discharge)
goes through the shunt....

If I misread something or you have this covered some other way...
sorry....

Jim