[VAC] Re: [VAC) keys

Chris, I have a '68 Caravel, and the main door uses a Curtis ME-1 blank, and
the compartment doors use a Curtis CG-16 blank. I live in central Ohio and
we are fortunate enough to have a "real" locksmith whou can rekey locks for
about $15.00 each if you bring them in, usually in the same day. If your
doors are unlocked, you can probably remove the lockset and take it in. If
not our locksmith can come out and do it on site but it is somthing like
$75.00 instead. In any case don't lose heart, this same locksmith replaced
the cylinder in my fathers original 1893 locset on his old Victorian house,
not the same key blank , but it works. If you need pointers on getting the
lockset out of you entry door write me off list. (hope this helps.)

James Hall ' 68 Caravel