[VAC] East & West of Colorado River Caravan

Hi RJ,

Thanks for your note. Yes, all is okay at our end. The installments haven't been written, but I have
extensive notes penciled into our caravan journal. My plan is to type them next week after the
Region XI Rally in Casa Grande. Being a full timer can be as active as anyone wants it to be. We
like the excitement, the camaraderie and the exploring of new places. This country is so diverse
we'll never see it all in our lifetimes.

One of the enjoyable features of a caravan is socializing every afternoon (happy hours) and playing
table games many evenings. Yesterday was our group's turn to prepare supper for everyone. Each of
four groups had one turn during the three week caravan. Some days, our laptop doesn't even get
turned on. That never occurs when we're traveling by ourselves.

More later,

Terry