[VAC] Iditerod

Hi, and help.

My A/S is still at the RV place. Most of the winter our driveway looked
like a water slide for polar bears, and just as it was getting
reasonable, and I thought we could bring it home, 13" of heavy wet snow
on Tues. Of course, the next day, the RV place called me and said I had
to get it off their lot because they need the room for new stock.

AAAnd, tomorrow it's going to snow again.

First question, how wide is my '73 Ambassador International ?

Maybe I can fit it through the canyon of snow???

Second question, ( maybe it should be the first) anyone know of a place
in eastern MA where I can park it until ice out ?

Thanks,
Daisy