[VAC] adding shower to '51 FC

Thanks everyone for the "size" opinions, shower
opinions, etc. I take them all into serious
consideration (afterall you guys have the
experience, and I'm a newbie).

I'm not giving up on the '51 yet... but I found
out it does NOT have a shower. The floorplan is
pretty open and it has twin beds in the rear, so
I think there is room for a little alteration.
Where might I find a small shower, shower/toilet
combo, that could go in this trailer? I'm going
to check with that place that does high-ditch
upgrades and resorations... I think it's
www.classicrv.com? But I think their prices will
be prohibitive and I'd rather do it myself. What
about putting something new in there? Obviously
I'm not going to full-time without a shower, and
I want to know all the options - GOOD or BAD when
I'm looking at this little guy in person in 2
days.

Thanks, Jill