[VAC] Re: Water & electric

Jim,
I don't really understand

About connecting neutral to ground.  Well, I realize that common house
circuits combine the neutral and ground in the main fuse panel.  I hadn't
thought about it in the trailer.  They weren't connected as such when I
opened the main panel box.  Guess it's a good thing you mentioned the
consequence.

> I installed 2 neon lights on my control panel, one from hot to ground
> (green cap), the other from neutral to ground (red cap). This tells me
> immediately if there's a problem.

Guess I still like the idea of a GFI in the line to the trailer from the RV
park hookup.  Camper's World item #14640 GFI + surge suppressor at $89 seems
to be a bargain as compared to other options.

                                             Thanks, Joy