[VAC] Griffith RV Service In Oklahoma City, OK

Does anyone on either list have any experience with or knowledge of Griffith
RV Service in Oklahoma City, OK?

I am considering having this shop replace a dented segment on my '93 34'
Excella prior to listing it for sale in the spring.

I spoke with the owner this morning by telephone and he was friendly,
helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to spend time on the phone discussing
the issue.  My first impression was very positive.

Any positive or negative (if any) comments would be appreciated.  Please
respond Off-list if you have anything less than positive to say.

Thanks for your assistance.

Harvey Barlow
Lubbock, TX
WBCCI # 1171, WDCU, VAC