[VAC] aluminum wiring

A comment about aluminum wiring:

I have been quietly reading this list for the last several months trying to
get a clue.  I plan to get my airstream in a year or two after a lot of
reading, study and research.  I live in S.C. in the country.  Over the last
twenty years in "trailer country"  I have seen literally hundreds of
trailers burned to the ground and the culprit is often listed as "aluminum
wiring."  When I finally get "my airstream" to rebuild I will make sure
that any aluminum wiring is replaced with copper.  It seems that aluminum
wiring can be delt with if you are careful...but in the back of my mind, I
would always be worrying about it.

Handy Randy in S.C.