[VAC] Re: '60 Caravel - eBay

What Ken is referring to is that Krista & I are looking for our next
restoration projects, specifically a pre 1961 18 footer (Globetrotter,
Traveler, Caravel, Wanderer),  and a pre 1960 22 foot Safari or
Caravanner.

Condition is not too important, just that it be mostly original. (this
Caravel was just missing too much stuff, plus being in sorry shape)

Results of the restoration processes will be added to the
VintageAirstream.com site - that's why the 1950's requirement - a little diversification.

Keep your eyes peeled as you travel - that's how these old airstreams
are rescued.   My contact address is:  RJ@vintageairstream.com or radiodial@home.com

Later guys,
RJ