[VAC] Re: Porch Light on 63 Globetrotter

Looks like a truck or school bus back up light to me. Should be a lens
to fit somewhere. It might be easier to find a back up light lens than a
"scare light" lens.

NAPA has some lenses and lamp fixtures in their lighting catalog
specifically marked Airstream. Priced like they are made out of gold.
When I needed a license plate fixture they had one, for about $37. I
decided to use something different because that original hadn't lasted
$37 worth. I felt function was more important than exact originality.

Gerald J.