[VAC] Re: Strange Condensation

Polly,
Pretty funny. I thought the same thing, but was afraid I'd sound ridiculous
if I said it.  Actually, my first impression was that it was fried chicken
grease that had seeped through, but I don't think the paint would have stuck
if that was the case.
When I found the trailer it was set up as a rental unit in a trailer park
and had seen several years of hard living.  After removing the stove --and
trying to clean it -- it was obvious that whoever lived in it prior had
loved fried food, and after pulling the rest of the interior, it was obvious
that they were also heavy smokers.

So, I don't know, could be nicotine -- it was the same color.  I'm just
worried that I'll have to contend with it every time it rains.

Jason
'65 GT