[VAC] Polished interior ends

Hey Tom,

Thanks for those polished interior pics.  It was nice to finally see what
the end result of my plans might look like when I polish the interior
ends.  Gives me a better idea of how light coming in will reflect and how
it reflects interior fixtures.

I'm still got my trailer up on blocks waiting for the welder to do some
repair to rusted out frame.  However I wonder it Airstream can make
available a new ladder frame to simply drop my shell on top of?  That is,
since they are doing repairs on the old units now.

Jay L. Griffin                                   "Journeyman"
jrnymn@davesworld.net
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /          [ ]    )   Airstream Overlander '57 26'