[VAC] Re: insulation - heaters - cold climates

Mine, too, Joy. Did a boat cavity with it--had to mix two parts
with a drill mixer attachment, and when it went off, it practically
volcanoed out of the bucket I was mixing it it--tossed the bucketful in the
compartment and tried to trowel it around to fill the cavity evenly, but it
was like trying to trowel carmel syrup whipped into foam. I've still got a
couple tools with the residue on them--20 years later! How you'd use that
stuff in anything but a closed cavity accessible from the top I don't know.
I'll do anything never to have to handle the stuff again. Good luck--I'll be
interested in the responses to your question, too, as I'd like to insulate
my floor.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines