[VAC] Re: insulation - heaters - cold climates

One of the good/bad things about Great Stuff is that it sticks to just
about anything and is a hard removal.... My boss didn't like the
fact she could see down through a couple of holes in the bottom when she
looked down inside the compartment under the rear
sink...Some Great Stuff later and the slide rod that pulled the valve to
the Grey water tank was stuck fast.... The plastic handle came
off in my hand and the replacement handle I made from some aluminum bar
held.... The rod still won't come out properly and the grey
tank drains rather slowly compared with the way it worked before... ie..
be careful where you spray it...

Jim