[VAC] Re: insulation - heaters - cold climates

Harvey, the clue was spending time at ski resorts - it gets COLD at ski
resorts, like 30 degrees below zero regularly at Crested Butte, Co.  I know
my GT would be about 30 degrees inside in the morning in these conditions,
with frost on the inside of all the windows and the ceiling.  Even here in
the banana belt of Colorado not too far from Grand Junction at 7000 ft, it
goes down to 10 degrees frequently at night.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113