[VAC] Re: Computing in your Airstream

Joy,
 *I'm* confused, and I thought I understood this stuff.

As long as your converter is of the "large battery charger" type, not
one that puts AC on the 12 volt circuitry, I don't see a problem. If you
can run it off the 12 VDC outlets when NOT "plugged in", you should be
able to run it when you *are* plugged in.

The only converters that I've seen in an A/S do NOT put out AC, but the
one that was in the Avion when I bought it did. The Inteli-Power,
StatPower, et. al. are all DC-only, and it should make no difference.

                                        <<Jim>>