[VAC] Re: insulation - heaters - cold climates

Jill,

After sending my post on the subject I read Dan Week's posting.  I guess I
should have addressed the below zero temperatures that folks in the upper
mid-west experience in winter.  I'm sure that Dan's experiences demonstrate
that an A/S with only its factory insulation and equipment is not adequate
for the sub-zero extremes he described.

The temperature conditions Dan is experiencing are more likely to be
experienced when a trailer is set us somewhat permanently as temporary
living quarters or office.  I don't know if many A/S owners tow their
trailers much in sub-zero weather but ........... I'm not very familiar with
winter conditions in the northern reaches of the country.  Maybe some do.

My own (personal) insulation and temperature control equipment are not
adequate for those extremes either.

Harvey